Indio, California

Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo.A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different color because I loved the design and fit.

I receive the dress a few days ago and it was poorly made and unfinished as well as cut too small.

When I contacted the company they kept giving me excuses and will not give me a refund.

They correspond via live chat which is really email and due to the time change the correspondence doesn't get anywhere.Obviously the company and quality control are not the same and I won't use them again.

Review about: Dressfirst Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more National American Miss - Review about Pageant System from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more