Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo.A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different color because I loved the design and fit.

I receive the dress a few days ago and it was poorly made and unfinished as well as cut too small.

When I contacted the company they kept giving me excuses and will not give me a refund.

They correspond via live chat which is really email and due to the time change the correspondence doesn't get anywhere.Obviously the company and quality control are not the same and I won't use them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dressfirst dress from Dressfirst and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dressfirst to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dressfirst for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more National American Miss - Girls in age categories are not same age National American Miss "I recently just competed in the 2017 JR.Teen pageant at National American Miss. The age limit was 15 but 16 year old girls won. It is very frustrating to see..." Read more Bridesire - DON'T BUY, there scammers Bridesire "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more