Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo.A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different color because I loved the design and fit.

I receive the dress a few days ago and it was poorly made and unfinished as well as cut too small.

When I contacted the company they kept giving me excuses and will not give me a refund.

They correspond via live chat which is really email and due to the time change the correspondence doesn't get anywhere.Obviously the company and quality control are not the same and I won't use them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dressfirst dress from Dressfirst and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dressfirst to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dressfirst for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments