Blown away by their lousy product and frustrating customer service.Their misrepresentation of their product and customer services is negligent.

"Live Chat" is nothing more then email which is inefficient due to the length of time it takes to respond. When I attempted make the international call to speak to a live person, I was told there are 2 additional numbers making their contact information false. I ordered a standard size 8 and the zipper bulged in the back. They insisted I take pic of my backside (embarrassing and inconvenient) before they could decide upon return.

Then offered me 15% out of $146 dollars. When I said what is the reason they said how about 25%? I read there return policy and followed it diligently.

Their only intention is to take your money and run.Do not purchase from them.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kbg Logistics - Crazy KBG driver truck #7004 Kbg Logistics "We were driving on 95N when a white tractor trailer truck #7004 cut us off in the far left lane to pass a slower driver in the middle lane. We..." Read more BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category  from Universal City, Texas BTL Entertainment "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..." Read more Weddingwire - VENDORS - beware! Weddingwire "Get out of your VENDOR contract! I was paying $650/month for a spotlight DJ profile. I got my analytics after the first month and saw that my profile was only..." Read more Gigmasters - I am not paying you - to allow dangerous betrayers to ruin my business reputation. Gigmasters "Gigmasters: I am discontinuing all services with Gigmasters as of 09/04/2017 at the fiscal end of this service year. Do not charge my account again. I am not paying you..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more