Blown away by their lousy product and frustrating customer service.Their misrepresentation of their product and customer services is negligent.

"Live Chat" is nothing more then email which is inefficient due to the length of time it takes to respond. When I attempted make the international call to speak to a live person, I was told there are 2 additional numbers making their contact information false. I ordered a standard size 8 and the zipper bulged in the back. They insisted I take pic of my backside (embarrassing and inconvenient) before they could decide upon return.

Then offered me 15% out of $146 dollars. When I said what is the reason they said how about 25%? I read there return policy and followed it diligently.

Their only intention is to take your money and run.Do not purchase from them.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more Bridesire - DON'T BUY, there scammers Bridesire "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more