I ordered a dress from them and it did not fit. I checked measurements prior to ordering. The waist on the dress is about 2 inches above my waist. They sent photos and said the dress fit the mannequin. Well I am not a mannequin. They have refused to accept return. I filed a complaint with a consumer action group affiliated with a tv network. I was told there are mountains of complaints about this business. It is in China and uses many different names but the business is the same.

I probably have had 20 e-mail exchanges with them and each one tells me some new scheme that they think will resolve the issue.

The best offer they had was to give me a coupon for 30% off on a future purchase. I wouldn't buy a pair of used socks from this place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of dressfirst dress. Dressfirst needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dressfirst dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dressfirst.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments