Horrible company policies and customer service!I received the dress and the buttons/jems sewn on were falling off.

The cut of the dress didnt sit right at the hips as intended and looked in pictures. I asked to return the dress and they denied me refund but said they would refund me 15% I told them it was not as expected and they continued to not let me return dress but then offered me 25% refund.

I again told them that I wanted a full refund and to send the dress back.They are not understanding that and are denying me the refund for the poor sewn dress.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dressfirst dress from Dressfirst. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $104 and wants Dressfirst to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dressfirst for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dressfirst?

Comments

Dress First is a horrible company.Don't ever order a dress from them!

I ordered dresses in a larger size so that I could have them taken in if necessary. The dresses were still too tight. After sending them a very nice email, asking if I could return the dresses, they refused. They wanted me to send pictures of myself in the dress, which I was not going to do.

They kept making excuses, made it sound like it was my fault.

Offered me 20% off another dress.These people have a scam going on...rip-offs!